At Kitchen Boutique, we are looking for sales associates who excel at customer service and love all things culinary.
- Passionate about cooking/baking,
- dedicated to providing excellent customer service,
- a kitchen gadget fanatic or LOVE your quality kitchen products,
- flexible, hard-working and can multi-task with ease
We have a few different positions that we hire for:
- Sales Associate. Responsibilities include: giving excellent customer service, efficiently operating a computer/till with cash-handling expertise, issuing & receiving transfers & purchase orders, organizing/cleaning in-store displays, inventory counting and general maintenance/running of the day-to-day of the store.
- Co-Manager. Responsibilities include: all of the above plus, training new sales associates, balancing weekly sales/cash-deposits, visual/merchandising displays, ordering from our smaller product lines, scheduling and covering other staff vacation or sick days.
- Warehouse Manager. Responsibilities include: unpacking, receiving, pricing and splitting all orders that arrive, dealing with incorrect product shipments, following up with credits on defective merchandise, managing the stock file and any inconsistencies, cleaning/organizing the warehouse space for easy delivery space and covering the shop floor in times of need.
- You must be physically fit and able to stand for 8 hours/day.
- You must be physically able to climb a small ladder or step stool to reach product that is up high in the store.
- You must be physically able to lift heavy product boxes including cast iron 14L goose pots from Le Creuset.
- Our busiest time of year is in December and we require all "hands-on-deck" during this month. We are not flexible at this time of year for time-off or annual vacations.
- We prefer to hire people who are available to come in on short-notice, other than their scheduled days, if people are away or sick.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of our team at Kitchen Boutique!